If the portable projector screen you purchase is one of the larger, non-table top models then you probably don’t need a stand as it should come with it’s own.
For the rest of us, if there isn’t a table nearby you might require one and we’ve selected two that we think are portable enough for use with a mini projector while still giving you the desired functionality.
- Perfect for those on the go or in conference rooms with little space
- Sturdy tabletop can hold a laptop and data projector or other presentation material
- Telescoping legs adjust from 21 – 38 inches (53 – 96cms) for tabletop or floor-standing use
- Foldable legs for storage and handle for easy transport
- Holds up to 75 pounds (34 kgs)
- 11.25″ x 19″ (28.5cm x 48.2cm)
- 4 telescopic legs
We always recommend purchasing telescopic stands and tripods because you can adjust the height for the situation – something you’ll find incredibly handy.
Most of the time though you can make do with a desk or a table. The whole idea of a mini projector is to be able to conduct presentations anywhere but it’s always good to be prepared for any situation.